Daily Fantasy Baseball Playbook: June 20th
After creating quite a stir out in San Francisco earlier this week, I am back at home locking down your DFS Playbook for another huge Friday night in DFS. My plan tonight is to play as many ultra hot hitters as possible in hopes to squeeze just that last bit of production out of them while paying the premium. Over the weekend I will be in the lab with a brand new "buy low" list of candidates to start using on the regular next week.
As always I am paying for pitching on Fanduel tonight but I will be using more value over on DraftKings as both Garrett Richards and Henderson Alvarez look viable to me. As far as stacks go tonight, the entire universe is going to hop back on the Colorado Rockies and Milwaukee Brewers tongiht as they are playing at Coors Field but I have a different idea. I am all over the L.A. Angels tonight as they are going to feast off of the Rangers Joe Saunders. I specifically like the BOTTOM of the Angels lineup tonight which is highly unusual as well. Another sneaky stack idea is to go with the Oakland RH bats against Felix Doubront.
Here is the DFS Playbook for Friday June 20th:
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
Leave a Comment
- Jamaal Charles is not expected to play Sunday
- Jordan Cameron expected to play Sunday
- Vernon Davis is doubtful to play Sunday
- MJD is not expected to play Sunday
- Bernard Pierce is doubtful Sunday
- Arian Foster is a longshot to play Sunday
- Wes Welker ready to go, without limitations
- Jamaal Charles remains a game-time decision
- Former Titans K Rob Bironas was killed in crash
- K-Rod Now 10th on All-Time Saves List