After creating quite a stir out in San Francisco earlier this week, I am back at home locking down your DFS Playbook for another huge Friday night in DFS. My plan tonight is to play as many ultra hot hitters as possible in hopes to squeeze just that last bit of production out of them while paying the premium. Over the weekend I will be in the lab with a brand new "buy low" list of candidates to start using on the regular next week.
As always I am paying for pitching on Fanduel tonight but I will be using more value over on DraftKings as both Garrett Richards and Henderson Alvarez look viable to me. As far as stacks go tonight, the entire universe is going to hop back on the Colorado Rockies and Milwaukee Brewers tongiht as they are playing at Coors Field but I have a different idea. I am all over the L.A. Angels tonight as they are going to feast off of the Rangers Joe Saunders. I specifically like the BOTTOM of the Angels lineup tonight which is highly unusual as well. Another sneaky stack idea is to go with the Oakland RH bats against Felix Doubront.
Here is the DFS Playbook for Friday June 20th:
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
Leave a Comment
- Manziel: I'm just playing my role as a backup
- Trout has been awarded the Hank Aaron award
- Stanton has been awarded the Hank Aaron award
- X-rays negative on Rudy Gay
- Oladipo's surgery Saturday went well
- MCW cleared to play in full scrimmage on Nov. 6
- David Wright making progress in shoulder rehab
- Source: Chandler Jones regular season in jeopardy
- Bucs agreed to terms w/ McCoy on 7-year extension
- Lee expected to begin full throwing program in Nov