Welcome to another Friday edition of the DFS Playbook!! I had a question on the show last night about how the DFS Playbook helps you win when all that it contains is a group of players. A quick recap of how we come up with the Playbook every day is that we literally look at every single number of every single player over multiple sets of time, locations and matchups. What we do then is pick out the real heavy duty outliers (meaning numbers that are just too good to be true) and out of those we arrange them by position and dollar value across all of the major DFS sites. It's a crap ton of work to be straight with you but at the end of every night I am glad that I did it because the cash keeps pouring in.
If you played the Check Swing over on DraftKings last night you will have noticed that we cashed three entries in that contest including the $650 winner. In all the Playbook cashed over $2400 across five sites last night. So, it's time to ride the hot hand once again tonight as I present to you the DFS Playbook for Friday June 13th.
Leave a Comment
- Marshawn Lynch will be ready to play Sunday
- Jordan Cameron returned to practice Friday
- Jonas Gray (unknown) is not practicing on Friday
- Braves are very much shopping Justin Upton
- Julio Jones (illness) has returned to practice
- T-Rich expecting to add third-down duties
- Bills-Jets game will be played Mon in Det
- Luol Deng (wrist) will play Thursday
- Dwyane Wade will not play on Thursday
- HC John Fox is optimistic on Sanders for Sunday