By now you guys know how we do here at Fantasy Alarm with the DFS Playbook. The following players are the pool from which I form my actual DFS lineups with tonight. These are guys who are "in play" for tonight's games and pretty much every other player not listed shouldn't be considered.
It is a busy day in DFS tonight so let's get right to it. Here is the DFS Playbook for Wednesday June 4th:
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
Leave a Comment
- Megatron Racks up 146 Yrads, 2 TD
- Matthew Stafford Throws for 390 Yards, 2 TD
- Brandon Marshall Gets Checked for Concussion
- Alshon Jeffery Hauls in 2 TD in Loss
- Martellus Bennett Has Eight Grabs for 109 Yards
- Julius Thomas (ankle) is practicing Thursday
- Clowney, game-time decision Sunday
- Foster likely to play Sunday
- Reggie Bush (ankle) will not play Thursday
- Chandler nabs 25 boards, scores 17 vs NY
@TommygDFS really has been easy....almost silly really.
@TommygDFS can't...going to be in NYC at same time