By now you guys know how we do here at Fantasy Alarm with the DFS Playbook. The following players are the pool from which I form my actual DFS lineups with tonight. These are guys who are "in play" for tonight's games and pretty much every other player not listed shouldn't be considered.
It is a busy day in DFS tonight so let's get right to it. Here is the DFS Playbook for Wednesday June 4th:
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
Leave a Comment
- Russell Westbrook out 4-6 weeks with broken hand
- Rusell Westbrook Out After Hand Injury
- Khiry Robinson is inactive
- Amar'e Stoudemire will come off the bench
- Uehara signed to a 2-yr contract extension w/ Sox
- Kawhi Leonard is cleared to play Friday
- Kevin Martin (ankle) will play on Thursday
- Angels exercised 2015 club option on Huston Street
- Nationals decline options on LaRoche & Soriano
- Nats exercised Denard Span's 9 million option
@fantasyguy1234 Well T-Rich is consistently average and he's gotten a ton of carries because Colts offense has run the most plays in the NFL
@fantasyguy1234 If you have to drop 1 I would say get rid of T-Rich. Vereen is the best of that group right now