By now you guys know how we do here at Fantasy Alarm with the DFS Playbook. The following players are the pool from which I form my actual DFS lineups with tonight. These are guys who are "in play" for tonight's games and pretty much every other player not listed shouldn't be considered.
It is a busy day in DFS tonight so let's get right to it. Here is the DFS Playbook for Wednesday June 4th:
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
Leave a Comment
- Bosh hoping to return Thursday
- Andrew Luck removed rom Sunday's game
- Kevin Durant will not play Sunday
- Dwyane Wade will not play Sunday
- Marcus Smart will get the start at PG Sunday
- Foster throws TD pass, rushes for 96 yards
- X-Rays negative on Mangolds ankle
- Cam Newton will officially start Sunday
- Julio Jones is active Sunday
- Zach Randolph is not expected to play on Sunday
@AlZeidenfeld He has no exceptional skill other than work ethic and desire...few can get by on that alone however
@AlZeidenfeld I feel like he hasn't been ruined yet. He has the mindset that he can dominate on every play & hasn't been proven wrong yet.
I feel bad for the #Dolphins players and fans....
J.J. Watt is really, really good at football. #Texans
@AlZeidenfeld Hasn't been in the entire drive....