I have got to be straight with all of you tonight. My mind is like a young Jedi focusing on the DraftKings $500,000 Showcase that is a two day even beginning tonight. This is the golden ticket that I won on Wednesday by using the very plays posted right here in the DFS Playbook. That win was good for just over $20,000 on Wednesday plus the entry into the showcase. So, as a result I am as locked in tonight as I have ever been on DraftKings but have also included prices for Fanduel here as well. If you are looking for DraftStreet, Fantasy Aces or any other site prices I urge you to check out our sortable salary page.
Any questions you have about tonights games or DFS in general I will be happy to take via Twitter (@Jeff_Mans) or by posting your questions/comments on the bottom of this page. Without any further delay, I bring you the DFS Playbook for Friday May 30th:
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
Leave a Comment
- Calvin Johnson unlikely to play
- Donald Brown hasn't cleared concussion protocol
- V-Mart seeking 4-yr contract in free agency
- Lincecum's MRI clean, available Friday
- Wainwright underwent surgery Friday
- Vereen "questionable" for Sunday
- Jimmy Graham likely to play Sunday
- P. Thomas & K. Robinson ruled out for Sunday
- Marquis Teague has been traded to the 76ers
- Aldridge (groin) will not play Friday night