Daily Fantasy Baseball Playbook: May 21st
Since the day games stole most of the favorable pitching matchups today, we have our work cut out for us. Whenever you see the names Jered Weaver and Phil Hughes you know that the pitching is quite thin. You will notice a fair amount of carry over of a bunch of the names that I've been using regularly as we continue to ride the hot hands of players like Justin Upton, Pablo Sandoval and Jose Altuve. Until these players either cool down or their price rises it is highly advisable to keep the train rolling.
For the first time in two weeks I am putting Troy Tulowitzki back on the DFS Playbook tonight. Although his price is still outrageous, I feel as though the hype train has slowed down just enough for another big game out of Tulo. The biggest problem I have found tonight is for our DraftKings users. There are no low salary outfielders on the board tonight whatsoever. The only one that comes close is the A's Craig Gentry who I believe will wind up starting for the injured Coco Crisp. So, that means either sacrificing pitching or infield position to save on salary. I have included a good amount of value across all DFS platforms tonight so take your pick and as always let me know if you have any questions.
Here is the DFS Playbook for Wednesday May 21st:
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
Leave a Comment
- Kevin Love Deal Now With Both Cavs and Sixers
- Richards will undergo left knee surgery on Friday
- McCoy expects to be ready for the season opener
- David Price Takes Loss After Complete-Game
- Dallas Keuchel Loses in Complete-Game Effort
- McCarthy Throws Complete-Game Shutout
- Angels acquired Gordon Beckham from White Sox
- Garrett Richards will have surgery next week
- Ortiz not in Red Sox starting lineup on Thursday
- Posey said he's good to play Thursday