Busy night in DFS tonight as several million dollar qualifiers are on the line. So I am not going to waste much time in presenting you the DFS Playbook for Friday May 16th.
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
I can't thank you enough for all that u have been doing for me. Your DFS info has been PRICELESS!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Happy to help man. Keep on coming back and we'll keep on adding more articles, tools and innovations to help you win at daily fantasy sports. Appreciate ya!!
Leave a Comment
- MCW cleared to play in full scrimmage on Nov. 6
- David Wright making progress in shoulder rehab
- Source: Chandler Jones regular season in jeopardy
- Bucs agreed to terms w/ McCoy on 7-year extension
- Lee expected to begin full throwing program in Nov
- A.J. Green not expected to play on Sunday
- Shonn Greene was arrested on Friday
- Raiders plan to activate D.J. Hayden on Saturday
- Calvin Johnson unlikely to play
- Donald Brown hasn't cleared concussion tests