Busy night in DFS tonight as several million dollar qualifiers are on the line. So I am not going to waste much time in presenting you the DFS Playbook for Friday May 16th.
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
I can't thank you enough for all that u have been doing for me. Your DFS info has been PRICELESS!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Happy to help man. Keep on coming back and we'll keep on adding more articles, tools and innovations to help you win at daily fantasy sports. Appreciate ya!!
Leave a Comment
- Megatron Racks up 146 Yrads, 2 TD
- Matthew Stafford Throws for 390 Yards, 2 TD
- Brandon Marshall Gets Checked for Concussion
- Alshon Jeffery Hauls in 2 TD in Loss
- Martellus Bennett Has Eight Grabs for 109 Yards
- Julius Thomas (ankle) is practicing Thursday
- Clowney, game-time decision Sunday
- Foster likely to play Sunday
- Reggie Bush (ankle) will not play Thursday
- Chandler nabs 25 boards, scores 17 vs NY
@TommygDFS really has been easy....almost silly really.
@TommygDFS can't...going to be in NYC at same time