Busy night in DFS tonight as several million dollar qualifiers are on the line. So I am not going to waste much time in presenting you the DFS Playbook for Friday May 16th.
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
I can't thank you enough for all that u have been doing for me. Your DFS info has been PRICELESS!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Happy to help man. Keep on coming back and we'll keep on adding more articles, tools and innovations to help you win at daily fantasy sports. Appreciate ya!!
Leave a Comment
- Bosh hoping to return Thursday
- Andrew Luck removed rom Sunday's game
- Kevin Durant will not play Sunday
- Dwyane Wade will not play Sunday
- Marcus Smart will get the start at PG Sunday
- Foster throws TD pass, rushes for 96 yards
- X-Rays negative on Mangolds ankle
- Cam Newton will officially start Sunday
- Julio Jones is active Sunday
- Zach Randolph is not expected to play on Sunday
@AlZeidenfeld No just making a point...
@AlZeidenfeld So calling a guy who runs 4.4 "athletic" would make the guy who runs a 4.65 "unathletic"? They are all "athletic"
@AlZeidenfeld But I always laugh at the "athleticism" line...all these guys are top 1% in our society and many fail