Daily Fantasy Baseball Playbook: May 14th
It's a split squad today in baseball as we have seven games going off during the day while another eight are on tap for tonight. Since the purpose of the DFS Playbook is to give you guys a inside look as to the exact players I am playing everyday, I am once again concentrating on the night games this evening. I really like the nights of 8-10 games as it gives you plenty of options of players to select from but doesn't overwhelm you either.
Last night we saw stacks win out in most of the big DFS tournaments which does tend to happen from time to time. Stacking is a great option in bigger tournaments and qualifiers if you can afford doing five or more entries. But that system doesn't always work and could cost you a ton of money even if one of your entries does indeed cash out. The imporant thing to remember is to not chase last night's performances.
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
Anyways, let's take a look at the DFS Playbook for Wednesday May 14th:
Leave a Comment
- Peavy suffers loss in 1st start with new team
- Vikings, Rudolph agree to new deal
- DeMarco Murray, Cowboys thinking long term
- Julio Jones showing no ill effects
- Ian Kennedy won't make his start Monday
- Jason Heyward not in Braves lineup on Sunday
- Josh Hamilton returns to lineup on Sunday
- Aramis Ramirez not in Brewers' lineup Sunday
- Asdrubal Cabrera back in starting lineup Sunday
- Jets activate Willie Colon from PUP list
SHOCKER!! “@TerryBlountESPN: Harvin in full pads today and ready to go after not practicing yesterday.”