Yeah that is right I have Pablo "Loose Skin" Sandoval on the cover of today's DFS Playbook. This is because Sandoval is 6-18 (.333) with two extra base hits and just one strikeout in that span. He is starting to heat up and this is the time to catch that wave while the price is still super low.
You see I spent this weekend adjusting my DFS strategy. I realized that I had been riding the wave of guys like Troy Tulowitzki, Dee Gordon, Masahiro Tanaka and Jose Abreu while their prices were low. But now that those pricetags have inflated tremendously, its time to find the next batch of producers and that will be a primary focus of the Playbook this week. You see daily fantasy baseball isn't that unlike the season long format. Buying low on proven players is always one of the best things you can do in fantasy baseball.
Tonight you will find me playing cash games over on Fanduel, Draftkings, Fantasy Aces & DraftStreet. Thus, I have incorporated those sites prices into tonight's DFS Playbook. Without further ado, here is tonight's DFS Playbook:
Leave a Comment
- Megatron Racks up 146 Yrads, 2 TD
- Matthew Stafford Throws for 390 Yards, 2 TD
- Brandon Marshall Gets Checked for Concussion
- Alshon Jeffery Hauls in 2 TD in Loss
- Martellus Bennett Has Eight Grabs for 109 Yards
- Julius Thomas (ankle) is practicing Thursday
- Clowney, game-time decision Sunday
- Foster likely to play Sunday
- Reggie Bush (ankle) will not play Thursday
- Chandler nabs 25 boards, scores 17 vs NY
@TommygDFS really has been easy....almost silly really.
@TommygDFS can't...going to be in NYC at same time