Yeah that is right I have Pablo "Loose Skin" Sandoval on the cover of today's DFS Playbook. This is because Sandoval is 6-18 (.333) with two extra base hits and just one strikeout in that span. He is starting to heat up and this is the time to catch that wave while the price is still super low.
You see I spent this weekend adjusting my DFS strategy. I realized that I had been riding the wave of guys like Troy Tulowitzki, Dee Gordon, Masahiro Tanaka and Jose Abreu while their prices were low. But now that those pricetags have inflated tremendously, its time to find the next batch of producers and that will be a primary focus of the Playbook this week. You see daily fantasy baseball isn't that unlike the season long format. Buying low on proven players is always one of the best things you can do in fantasy baseball.
Tonight you will find me playing cash games over on Fanduel, Draftkings, Fantasy Aces & DraftStreet. Thus, I have incorporated those sites prices into tonight's DFS Playbook. Without further ado, here is tonight's DFS Playbook:
Leave a Comment
- Luol Deng (wrist) will play Thursday
- Dwyane Wade will not play on Thursday
- HC John Fox is optimistic on Sanders for Sunday
- Dwight Howard is unlikely to play Saturday
- Jets-Bills moved to Mon. in Detroit or Washington
- Arian Foster will be a game-time decision Sunday
- Bills-Jets game expected to move
- Fitzgerald misses second straight practice
- Mike Smith said no doubt Julio will play Sunday
- Julius, Sanders still not practicing Thursday