A small slate of game here on a Monday night but still some very good opportunities to win money playing daily fantasy baseball. Keep in mind there are some significant weather issues in Cincinnati and in Chicago tonight. Be sure to keep on the Fantasy Alarm Weather Page for all of the latest weather issues for every game being played tonight.
I am playing in all double ups (50/50's) across the industry tonight. If you're looking for me you will find me on Fanduel, DraftKings, DraftStreet and StarStreet tonight. Also, if you want to break away from the salary cap type of games I will be doing the high roller pick 'em game over on SportsTradeX.
Here is the DFS Playbook for Monday April 28th:
** Injured and unlikely to be in lineup tonight
Leave a Comment
- Clowney is very unlikely to play Monday
- Wayne will undergo an MRI on his elbow
- A.J. Green (toe) is making progress
- Colt McCoy will start this week
- Calvin Johnson will travel with the Lions
- Denard Robinson to remain featured back
- No surgery is required for Fred Jackson
- Randall Cobb Has Six Catches for 121 Yards, TD
- James Starks Leaves Sunday with Ankle Injury
- Aaron Rodgers Passes for 255 Yards, 3 TD