2014 Farm Report - Who's Next?
Here it is barely the middle of April and already we have the hot shot prospect seal broken on the 2014 MLB season. The Astros called George Springer up on Wednesday and the fantasy world has rejoiced. I am fairly certain the Astros did this literally just to see how much FAAB folks would bid on the idea of “saving” their season just three weeks in. Here are some short takes on George Springer:
Houston did not call Springer up because they believe he will go 30-30 or even 20-20 this season. They made the move because it is clear he is one of their best all around players at any level. Springer will help the Astros defensively, on the basepaths and with his approach to the game. He strikes out way too much. In the minor league he struck out 31% of the time over three years. In Continue...
Leave a Comment
- Kobe expected to play in all 82 games
- Decker feeling good
- Rubio Spent Offseason Working On Shot
- Raiders have officially fired Dennis Allen
- Knile Davis Rushes For 107 Yards In Win
- Charles Totals 3 TD's In Return To Action
- Alex Smith Dominates Pats, Goes 20-248-3
- Jamaal Charles is active
- LaRon Landry has been suspended 4 games
- Astros hire Hinch as new manager