Sure Monday is a small card in MLB but that doesn't mean there isn't plenty of opportunity for you to win some BIG MONEY playing in Daily Fantasy Baseball. Tonight is the perfect night to invest in your bankroll and play in some cash games across the industry. Here is a chart that I put together of every single player that I am considering putting into a DFS Lienup tonight.
Feel free to make your lineups out of these choices or even go outside the box and throw in a wild card somewhere. I caution you against straying too far from this list however unless you are playing in a bigger GPP where there are over 1000 other entires for you to compete againat. Good luck tonightTT
Lawrence D Johnson
I don't understand this.... I see no major stars on the list ; not C Davis.... Not Goldschmidt; .....maybe Votto & Werth are the biggest names......so if I grab set my team up using the chart above ; your telling me I will reap huge benefits by year end? Thanks
Thanks for that hot tip about Archer being a "reverse-righty." Whoops! Yet another example of why I hate daily play. It's' harder to win than playing online poker against bots.
Leave a Comment
- Hughes extends 3 years, $42 million
- Sanchez to start week 17
- Jordy Nelson totals 113, yards TD
- Aaron Rodgers injures calf during win
- Steven Jackson Leaves Sunday with Quad Injury
- Jonathan Stewart tallies 129 total yards, TD
- Report: Harbaugh to "Part Ways" With 49ers
- Lynch does not start due to upset stomach
- Robert Turbin starts for Seattle
- Bosh hoping to return Thursday