Fantasy Beat - Bye Week Hell Part II
With another NFL week with 6 teams on byes, Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray give you some guys that will be good replacements for your players that are on bye this week. The guys will also take a look at the first few days of the NBA season and discuss what they have seen so far.
NBA: Michael Carter-Williams, Clay Thompson, Tyson Chandler, Tim Duncan, Marcin Gortat
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- WR Wes Welker suspended four games.
- MRI on Rizzo reveals a mild low back strain
- Colts owner Irsay suspended six games, fined $500k
- Vickerson agreed to terms with Bengals
- Sankey is now the No. 2 running back
- Update: Watt's extension worth $100 million
- Mortenson: Watt extension worth est. 6yr/99m
- Texans agree to long-term pact with Watt
- LaRoche day-to-day with lower back stiffness
- Raiders starting Derek Carr over Matt Schaub
RT @AdamRubinESPN: That's two steals for Juan Lagares. Has five steals in past five games. Had 10 in first 219 games of MLB career.
RT @GordonEdes: This is only Bogaerts' second three-hit game since he had three in a row May 28-30. He has not had a four-hit game