Fantasy Beat - Bye Week Hell Part II
With another NFL week with 6 teams on byes, Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray give you some guys that will be good replacements for your players that are on bye this week. The guys will also take a look at the first few days of the NBA season and discuss what they have seen so far.
NBA: Michael Carter-Williams, Clay Thompson, Tyson Chandler, Tim Duncan, Marcin Gortat
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 5-8 PM EDT and Sunday 7-10 PM EDT), Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Carmelo Anthony dishes out a season-high 8 dimes
- Jeff Adrien continues to impress
- James Harden scores a game-high 28 points
- X-rays on Nicolas Batum's come back negative
- Kenneth Faried scores a career-high 32 points
- Klay Thompson (back) will not return
- Klay Thompson suffered a lower back strain
- Harper said his knee feels great, no pain
- Zach Randolph will start on Friday
- Joe Johnson will play on Friday night