Fantasy Beat - Bye Week Hell Part II
With another NFL week with 6 teams on byes, Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray give you some guys that will be good replacements for your players that are on bye this week. The guys will also take a look at the first few days of the NBA season and discuss what they have seen so far.
NBA: Michael Carter-Williams, Clay Thompson, Tyson Chandler, Tim Duncan, Marcin Gortat
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Matt Shoemaker will start Game 2
- Rams name Austin Davis the starting QB
- Ogbonnaya & Reaves splitting the first-team reps
- Carson Palmer will seek a 2nd opinion
- Knowshon Moreno says he's 4 weeks away
- Bridgewater is a game-time decision for Thursday
- Locker expects to start Sunday
- Andre Johnson said his ankle is perfectly fine
- Ndamukong Suh angered by free agency speculation
- Arians: Carson Palmer shoulder getting better