With another NFL week with 6 teams on byes, Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray give you some guys that will be good replacements for your players that are on bye this week. The guys will also take a look at the first few days of the NBA season and discuss what they have seen so far.
NBA: Michael Carter-Williams, Clay Thompson, Tyson Chandler, Tim Duncan, Marcin Gortat
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Aldon Smith Suffers Head Injury
- Darrel Young Vultures 2 TD vs Eagles
- Riley Cooper: 5 catches for 53 yards, 2 TD
- Zach Ertz catches 15 passes for 115 yards
- LeGarrette Blount has been ruled out Sunday
- Nets, Kings discussing Deron Williams deal
- Julian Edelman has been ruled out Sunday
- Frank Gore (concussion) will play Saturday night
- DeMarco Murray plans on playing Sunday
- Cam Newton will start for the Panthers on Sunday