Fantasy Beat - Bye Week Hell Part II
With another NFL week with 6 teams on byes, Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray give you some guys that will be good replacements for your players that are on bye this week. The guys will also take a look at the first few days of the NBA season and discuss what they have seen so far.
NBA: Michael Carter-Williams, Clay Thompson, Tyson Chandler, Tim Duncan, Marcin Gortat
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- T.Y. Hilton should be fine
- DeAngelo Williams and Jerricho Cotchery inactive
- Danny Woodhead is likely out for the season
- Luck has monster game versus Jaguars
- DeAngelo Hall says he tore his Achilles tendon
- Rod Streater suffered a fractured foot Sunday
- Bortles will start next week for the Jaguars
- DeSean Jackson is officially active on Sunday
- A.J. Green is officially active on Sunday
- Allen is officially active for Chargers on Sunday
RT @FantasyAlarmMLB: News Alarm: Scott Kazmir (SP - Oak) Scott Kazmir allowed six runs on 11 hits and a walk with nine strikeouts over
RT @MattGelb: History. Ryan Howard and Marlon Byrd are the first teammates ever with 180 strikeouts each in the same season.