Fantasy Beat - Bye Week Hell Part II
With another NFL week with 6 teams on byes, Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray give you some guys that will be good replacements for your players that are on bye this week. The guys will also take a look at the first few days of the NBA season and discuss what they have seen so far.
NBA: Michael Carter-Williams, Clay Thompson, Tyson Chandler, Tim Duncan, Marcin Gortat
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Chad Henne Named Week 1 Starter
- Geno Smith to start opener
- X-Rays on Cam Newton's back negative
- Chris Johnson impressing in camp
- Mike Evans subject of controversy
- Xander Bogaerts is being evaluated for a concussion
- Nelson Cruz Hits MLB-Leading 34th Home Run
- Calvin Johnson will start Friday
- Gronk optimistic, but not certain about Week 1
- Perez has returned to the Royals starting lineup