Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray discuss some fantasy basketball strategies, players to grab in your draft and players to stay away from. The guys will also break down the Thursday Night game and look forward to bye week replacements.
NBA: Lebron James, Kevin Durant, Chris Paul, Kevin Love, Derrick Rose, James Harden, Paul George, Larry Sanders, Dwight Howard, Andrea Bargnani, J.J. Hickson, AK-47.
NFL: Mike James, Jonathan Stewart, Mike Tolbert, DeAngelo Williams, Chris Ivory, Kyle Rudolph, Tim Wright, Ron Housler.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Cam Newton will officially start Sunday
- Julio Jones officially is active Sunday
- Julio Jones (oblique) will play on Sunday
- Zach Randolph is not expected to play on Sunday
- Joe Haden (shoulder) will not play on Sunday
- Titans doing homework Jay Cutler
- T.Y. Hilton appears to be a longshot to play Sun.
- DeMarco Murray is going to play Sunday
- Falcons and Julio are optimistic that he will play
- Antonio Gates totals 92 yards, 2 TD