Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray discuss some fantasy basketball strategies, players to grab in your draft and players to stay away from. The guys will also break down the Thursday Night game and look forward to bye week replacements.
NBA: Lebron James, Kevin Durant, Chris Paul, Kevin Love, Derrick Rose, James Harden, Paul George, Larry Sanders, Dwight Howard, Andrea Bargnani, J.J. Hickson, AK-47.
NFL: Mike James, Jonathan Stewart, Mike Tolbert, DeAngelo Williams, Chris Ivory, Kyle Rudolph, Tim Wright, Ron Housler.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- DeAngelo Hall re-tore his Achilles' tendon
- Russell Westbrook out 4-6 weeks with broken hand
- Rusell Westbrook Out After Hand Injury
- Khiry Robinson is inactive
- Amar'e Stoudemire will come off the bench
- Uehara signed to a 2-yr contract extension w/ Sox
- Kawhi Leonard is cleared to play Friday
- Kevin Martin (ankle) will play on Thursday
- Angels exercised 2015 club option on Huston Street
- Nationals decline options on LaRoche & Soriano
@stevel1969 gotta follow for reply