A lot has changed since the 2013 baseball season began.
Matt Kemp has been hurt multiple times.
Ryan Braun has been hurt and dealt with off the field issues.
B.J. Upton has been an unmitigated disaster.
Given those facts, I thought now would be a great time update my Player Rankings from the 2013 BaseballGuys Draft Guide. Here’s what I’ve done to help you out in the second half.
I’ve ranked the top-45 players at the following positions: C (50), 1B, 2B, SS, 3B. I’ve ranked the top-100 outfielders. I’ve ranked the top-150 starting pitchers. I’ve ranked the top-75 relievers.
That’s over 500 players ranked for the second half of the 2013 baseball season.
* For the sake of simplicity, each player is only ranked at one position even if he qualifies at multiple spots.
How do you get your copy of the 5x5, mixed league rankings?
On the right hand side of the BaseballGuys page, near the top, is a YELLOW DONATE tab. Simply click on the tab, donate $1.99 through Paypal, and The Mid-Season Rankings will be on their way to you within hours (please allow up to 12 hours for delivery).
$1.99 folks – that’s it. That’s half the cost of a Big Mac at McDonald's.
It’s just that simple.
Donate to the BaseballGuys.com cause and I’ll send you an email with the PDF file containing the rankings.
There’s still time to win your fantasy baseball league this season, so let BaseballGuys.com help to guide you to that championship.
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Brook Lopez suffers setback
- Cubs fired manager Rick Renteria
- Ryan Mathews (knee) is practicing on Friday
- Giovani Bernard (hip) was officially ruled out
- Jordan Cameron has been ruled out for Sunday
- Darren Sproles expected to play Sunday
- Tony Romo did not practice on Friday
- A.J. Green expects to play Sunday
- Giovani Bernard (hip) expected to miss Sunday
- DeAngelo Hall re-tore his Achilles' tendon
@AScarborough05 costume tonight?
This parade in SF... just fantastic. So great for the players to be able to share w/ fans #3StraightWinsOnRoad