FanDuel Contest: $3000 Friday Tournament
Every Friday at BaseballGuys.com, I relay to you how you can sign up for a daily fantasy baseball game courtesy of FanDuel.com. Today is no different. I'll spend a bit of time detailing how you can win some cash, and then I'll give away all my secrets by letting you know who should, or shouldn't, be in your lineup. Oh, and finally, I'm also going to be in the league, so you will get a shot to take down the obnoxious Ray Flowers.
* NOTE: This information about who to play on Friday is clearly something those of you in standard roto leagues should be looking at as well. Let's just say guys like Prince Fielder and Dustin Pedroia may not be guys you want in your lineup Friday.
$3000 Friday Fantasy Baseball Tournament
You got $10 laying around? Do you want to spend it on a hot dog and beer? Sure you could do that, but in 15 minutes it would be gone. Well, until the hot dog starts repeating on you in about an hour an a half that is. Why not take that $10 and try to win part of the $3000 cash prize given away by FanDuel.com? Here's what you do.
Select your salary cap roster by 7 PM EDT, Friday.
Watch the games tonight. Pick up your cash (there are 37 spots that pay out... and even the 37th finisher doubles their initial investment).
So sign up, enjoy the night of games, and then win some cash. Maybe you'll be able to buy a hot dog and a case of beer for your next Friday night.
Who should you have in your lineup? Never say that The Oracle isn’t a nice guy. In the video below I will discuss some of the matchups and some names that you might consider adding to your lineup for your chance to become a very rich person courtesy of FanDuel.com.
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 5-8 PM EDT and Sunday 7-10 PM EDT), Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Nikola Vucevic with 7th straight double-double
- Matt Cain pitched 5 perfect innings Monday
- P.J. Tucker has been ejected
- James Harden Western Conf. Player of the Week
- Schaub is a serious possibility for Browns
- Talib is very close to a deal with Patriots
- Bucs stepping up efforts to trade Darrelle Revis
- Bears have released running back Michael Bush
- Kevin Garnett (back) will play on Monday
- 49ers will cut CB Carlos Rogers