Fantasy Beat - Even Injured Players Have Value
Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray discuss some key players that are coming off of injury and a few players that are filling in for injured player. The guys discuss which one of these players have value, and which guys you need to see some more from.
Carmelo Anthony, Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Steve Novak, Mo Williams, Cory Joseph, Danny Granger, Al Jefferson, Enes Kanter, Derrick Favors
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 5-8 PM EDT and Sunday 7-10 PM EDT), Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- McCown signed a 2-year deal with the Bucs
- Ware signs with the Broncos
- Giants and Beason agreed on a new deal
- Kobe out for season
- Pierre Thomas signs 2-year extension with Saints
- Kris Medlen thinks he needs 2nd TJ surgery
- Chandler & Amar'e out vs the Celtics
- Braves and Ervin Santana agree to 1-year contract
- Phil Pressey is expected to start Wednesday
- Kevin Durant reaches 40 points for 11th time