Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray discuss some key players that are coming off of injury and a few players that are filling in for injured player. The guys discuss which one of these players have value, and which guys you need to see some more from.
Carmelo Anthony, Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Steve Novak, Mo Williams, Cory Joseph, Danny Granger, Al Jefferson, Enes Kanter, Derrick Favors
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Jose Calderon is expected to miss 2-3 weeks.
- Yankees activated A-Rod from the restricted list
- Wayne (elbow) did not practice on Thursday
- Rashad Jennings will not play vs. the Colts
- Cubs could announce hiring of Maddon Thurs
- Giants win World Series for 3rd time in five years
- Kevin Martin (ankle) will be inactive Wednesday
- David Lee will not play Wednesday'
- Barea has agreed to contract with the Mavericks
- Rajon Rondo will play for Boston on Wednesday