Fantasy Beat - Even Injured Players Have Value
Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray discuss some key players that are coming off of injury and a few players that are filling in for injured player. The guys discuss which one of these players have value, and which guys you need to see some more from.
Carmelo Anthony, Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Steve Novak, Mo Williams, Cory Joseph, Danny Granger, Al Jefferson, Enes Kanter, Derrick Favors
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Knowshon Moreno reportedly out four weeks
- Jamaal Charles will have MRI Monday
- Foster runs wild in Oakland
- Brandon Marshall is active for Sunday's game
- Jeffery is active
- Vikings don’t expect NFL to punish Peterson yet
- Knowshon Moreno has a dislocated elbow
- Jamaal Charles leaves game with ankle injury
- Walker was the lone bright spot for Titans
- Griffin suffers dislocated ankle