Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray discuss some key players that are coming off of injury and a few players that are filling in for injured player. The guys discuss which one of these players have value, and which guys you need to see some more from.
Carmelo Anthony, Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Steve Novak, Mo Williams, Cory Joseph, Danny Granger, Al Jefferson, Enes Kanter, Derrick Favors
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Randall Cobb Has Six Catches for 121 Yards, TD
- James Starks Leaves Sunday with Ankle Injury
- Aaron Rodgers Passes for 255 Yards, 3 TD
- Greg Olsen Makes Eight Grabs for 105 Yards
- Golden Tate Catches 10 Passes for 154 Yards, TD
- Reggie Bush Re-Injures Ankle
- Kenny Stills Tallies 103 Yards, TD
- Drew Brees Passes for 342 Yards, 2 TD
- Jeremiah Ratliff Records 3.5 Sacks on Sunday
- Matt Forte Tallies 109 All-Purpose Yards, 2 TD