Fantasy Beat - Even Injured Players Have Value
Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray discuss some key players that are coming off of injury and a few players that are filling in for injured player. The guys discuss which one of these players have value, and which guys you need to see some more from.
Carmelo Anthony, Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Steve Novak, Mo Williams, Cory Joseph, Danny Granger, Al Jefferson, Enes Kanter, Derrick Favors
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Lynch planning to end holdout and report to camp
- Indians traded Asdrubal Cabrera to the Nationals
- Rays are definitely moving David Price ?
- David Wilson may never play for Giants again
- Red Sox get Kelly, Craig for Lackey
- David Wilson needs a miracle to get back on field
- Yoenis Cespedes has been traded to the Red Sox
- Red Sox traded Jon Lester to the Athletics
- Gardner smacks 4th homer in three days
- Matt Kemp with another big night at the plate