I'll be honest with you. Though I did put out my top-200 a few weeks back at Rotowire.com, the delay to start the NHL season this year pushed back the release of my Draft Guide so much, I'm doing the Baseball Guide right now (it will be posted right here at BaseballGuys.com on February 1st), that I just didn't have time to do a complete an NHL Guide this year.
Have no fear though if you are in search of some NHL talk. Michael Clifford of Fantasy Trade 411 did have the time, and he put together a solid guide with plenty of advice in it. It's all him, I didn't write a single word of it, but for those of you looking for an NHL fix, here is the 35 page PDF file.
BY THE WAY - HERE IS A LINK TO RAY FLOWERS' EXPERTS LEAGUE DRAFT REVIEW.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Brandon Jennings will not play on Wednesday
- Tobias Harris will play and start Wednesday
- DBacks sign Yasmany Tomas 6-yr, $68.5M deal
- Arian Foster (groin) practiced on Wednesday
- Herron will continue to start at RB over T-Rich
- Hibbert will not play Wednesday
- Wade (hamstring) hoping to play Sunday
- Dwight Howard will not play Wednesday
- Ryan Braun said his thumb is back to 100 %
- McCoy to start. RGIII part of the long-term plan
Quite possible in time. Might be a long wait though. I would pass. RT @uneedacopier: Think Delgado gets voted in?