Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray go back to talking NBA. They will discuss Nowitzki being back, Derrick Rose coming back, and Chris Bosh stepping up his game. Trevor will also point out the ugliest picture on the internet.
Dirk Nowitzki, Derrick Rose, Chris Bosh, Chris Kamen, Jae Crowder, Tyler Zeller, Kyle Korver and Derek Rose.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Kings leaning toward George Karl
- Quad injury for Steven Jackson not serious
- Hughes extends 3 years, $42 million
- Sanchez to start week 17
- Jordy Nelson totals 113, yards TD
- Aaron Rodgers injures calf during win
- Steven Jackson Leaves Sunday with Quad Injury
- Jonathan Stewart tallies 129 total yards, TD
- Report: Harbaugh to "Part Ways" With 49ers
- Lynch does not start due to upset stomach
Christy Mathewson : 1905-1911: 1.28, 1.43, 1.14, 1.89 and 1.99 ERAs in there. #Sfgiants