Around The Horn: September 4, 2012
(1) Kris Medlen, best pitcher in baseball?
(2) Jacoby Ellsbury struggling to produce.
(3) Chase Headley – out of control. Just killing it.
(4) Marco Scutaro strong pickup for Giants.
(5) Chris Iannetta surging at the dish.
(6) Wil Myers Minor League Player of the Year. Not getting called up Royals?
(7) Troy Tulowitzki nearing a return from groin injury?
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Brewers reportedly to exercise option on Ramirez
- Jonathan Dwyer arrested for domestic violence
- Marlins announce Stanton won't play again in 2014
- Rusney Castillo will hit 7th in his Red Sox debut
- Hardy has agreed to go on Commish Exempt list
- A.J. Green will practice Thursday
- Welker practicing Wednesday
- Dez not practicing Wednesday
- Stedman Bailey is expected to practice Wed
- Wes Welker will be eligible to play this week