(1) Jose Bautista (wrist) done for the year.
(2) Matt Kemp escapes serious injury.
(3) Todd Frazier will not lose playing time when Joey Votto returns.
(4) Wade Miley starring for D'backs. Should you be wary?
(5) Wilin Rosario having special year.
(6) Greg Holland locking it down for Royals.
(7) Yovani Gallardo on patented hot streak.
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Michael Morse will be the DH in Game 1
- Jadeveon Clowney will not play on Monday
- Rams waived WR Austin Pettis
- Usama Young has a torn ACL and MCL
- Clowney is very unlikely to play Monday
- Wayne will undergo an MRI on his elbow
- A.J. Green (toe) is making progress
- Colt McCoy will start this week
- Calvin Johnson will travel with the Lions
- Denard Robinson to remain featured back