(1) Athletics deal to add Stephen Drew. Can he prove his skills are intact?
(2) Sean Rodriguez sent to minors for Rays as Luke Scott is activated from DL.
(3) Alejandro De Aza sent to DL. Dewayne Wise to fill in.
(4) Brewers rotation about ready to get jumbled due to IP concerns and returning Shaun Marcum.
(5) Juan Pierre better than expected.
(6) Troy Tulowitzki still improving. Hopes to return in September.
(7) Eric Young Jr. to avoid the DL. Has been white hot at dish. *** NOTE: The Rockies changed their minds and did end up placing Young on the DL after this video was recorded.
(8) Carl Crawford to have Tommy John surgery – season is over.
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Julius Thomas a GTD
- Sanders has been cleared and will play Sunday
- Kobe Bryant suggests he won't play beyond his current contract.
- Giovani (hip) listed as probable
- Kevin Martin (wrist) out indefinitely
- Jordan Cameron (concussion) will not play Sunday.
- Julius Thomas not practicing
- Emmanuel Sanders (concussion) is practicing Friday
- Marshawn Lynch will be ready to play Sunday
- Jordan Cameron returned to practice Friday