Around The Horn: August7, 2012
(1) Ben Revere has a 20 game hitting streak. Stealing bases like crazy.
(2) Justin Morneau – is he back to being a force?
(3) Ryan Doumit getting it done at the plate.
(4) Eric Young Jr., stolen base demon. Could playing time follow?
(5) Mike Trout = amazing. What else can I say?
(6) Buster Posey best hitter on planet?
(7) Ben Sheets thinks it's 2007. Over at Fleaflicker though, people are still wary.
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Panthers exercised fifth-year option on QB Newton
- Victorino returns to Red Sox lineup Thursday
- Tony Cingrani Wins But Loses 22-Game Streak
- Pineda has been suspended 10 games
- D-Backs place Trumbo on DL
- Yadier Molina not in the Cardinals lineup Thursday
- K-Rod Earns League-Leaging Ninth Save
- Desmond Jennings Has Three Hits, Two Steals
- Michael Wacha Ks 10 in Four Innings, Loses
- Nelson Cruz Two HR Powers Orioles
RT @brefplayindex: Shane Victorino, he's batting .277/.340/.419 with 97 R, 33 2B, 4 3B, 16 HR, 70 RBI, & 33 SB over his last 162 games.
Brantley cause of stability. RT @HawkeyeMsp: BJ Upton or Michael Brantley?
just one game, but still a top-10 option at third. RT @Dwizzle3: think yesterday was a turning point for Seager?