Around The Horn: August7, 2012
(1) Ben Revere has a 20 game hitting streak. Stealing bases like crazy.
(2) Justin Morneau – is he back to being a force?
(3) Ryan Doumit getting it done at the plate.
(4) Eric Young Jr., stolen base demon. Could playing time follow?
(5) Mike Trout = amazing. What else can I say?
(6) Buster Posey best hitter on planet?
(7) Ben Sheets thinks it's 2007. Over at Fleaflicker though, people are still wary.
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 5-8 PM EDT and Sunday 7-10 PM EDT), Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Josh Hamilton a week away
- Blue Jays, Santana agree to terms
- Carpenter in agreement on multi-year extension
- Carmelo dishes out season-high 8 dimes
- Jeff Adrien continues to impress
- James Harden scores a game-high 28 points
- X-rays on Nicolas Batum's come back negative
- Kenneth Faried scores a career-high 32 points
- Klay Thompson (back) will not return
- Klay Thompson suffered a lower back strain
"Rios out for fifth consecutive game with Texas Rangers" Team still says he should be fine. http://t.co/VEMG3pWBrQ
Great reserve round target. RT @willie_quatro: Is Sergio santos worth picking up due to Janssens shoulder?