Around The Horn: August7, 2012
(1) Ben Revere has a 20 game hitting streak. Stealing bases like crazy.
(2) Justin Morneau – is he back to being a force?
(3) Ryan Doumit getting it done at the plate.
(4) Eric Young Jr., stolen base demon. Could playing time follow?
(5) Mike Trout = amazing. What else can I say?
(6) Buster Posey best hitter on planet?
(7) Ben Sheets thinks it's 2007. Over at Fleaflicker though, people are still wary.
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Welker's suspension official starts week 1
- WR Wes Welker suspended four games.
- MRI on Rizzo reveals a mild low back strain
- Colts owner Irsay suspended six games, fined $500k
- Vickerson agreed to terms with Bengals
- Sankey is now the No. 2 running back
- Update: Watt's extension worth $100 million
- Mortenson: Watt extension worth est. 6yr/99m
- Texans agree to long-term pact with Watt
- LaRoche day-to-day with lower back stiffness