Around The Horn: August7, 2012
(1) Ben Revere has a 20 game hitting streak. Stealing bases like crazy.
(2) Justin Morneau – is he back to being a force?
(3) Ryan Doumit getting it done at the plate.
(4) Eric Young Jr., stolen base demon. Could playing time follow?
(5) Mike Trout = amazing. What else can I say?
(6) Buster Posey best hitter on planet?
(7) Ben Sheets thinks it's 2007. Over at Fleaflicker though, people are still wary.
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Kevin Kouzmanoff Powers Up on Tuesday
- Prince Fielder Hits First HR Tuesday
- Bartolo Colon (back) may miss next start
- Mike Napoli sufferes a dislocated finger
- Astros call up prospect Geroge Springer
- Carmelo Anthony has small tear to his labrum
- Rays and Orioles has been postponed
- Kershaw is throwing a bullpen session on Tuesday
- Pedroia is not in the Red Sox lineup Tuesday
- Braves and Phillies has been postponed