Around The Horn: August7, 2012
(1) Ben Revere has a 20 game hitting streak. Stealing bases like crazy.
(2) Justin Morneau – is he back to being a force?
(3) Ryan Doumit getting it done at the plate.
(4) Eric Young Jr., stolen base demon. Could playing time follow?
(5) Mike Trout = amazing. What else can I say?
(6) Buster Posey best hitter on planet?
(7) Ben Sheets thinks it's 2007. Over at Fleaflicker though, people are still wary.
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Kobe expected to play in all 82 games
- Decker feeling good
- Rubio Spent Offseason Working On Shot
- Raiders have officially fired Dennis Allen
- Knile Davis Rushes For 107 Yards In Win
- Charles Totals 3 TD's In Return To Action
- Alex Smith Dominates Pats, Goes 20-248-3
- Jamaal Charles is active
- LaRon Landry has been suspended 4 games
- Astros hire Hinch as new manager