One Day FREE Fantasy Contest - $250 in cash prizes.
If you haven't heard yet, there’s a new way to play fantasy baseball that turns the season long grind into quick one night leagues. And the best part is that you can win cash every single day. You draft a team for one night and get paid out as soon as the games end that night. DraftStreet.com is at the forefront of this new trend in the fantasy world and is giving us a great promotion: a FREE one-day fantasy league with $250 in prizes exclusively for BaseballGuys fans.
This free contest will be Pick 'em style drafting. The way Pick 'Em leagues work is we create 8 tiers of players and each tier will have anywhere from 3 to 10 players in them. All you have to do is select 1 player from each tier.
You can adjust your roster up until the contest starts on Friday July 6th at 7:05 ET at which time your rosters will lock and the Live Scoreboard will be available.
CLICK HERE to sign up for free and register for the Baseballguys $250 Freeroll on DraftStreet.com.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Darren Sproles expected to play Sunday
- Tony Romo did not practice on Friday
- A.J. Green expects to play Sunday
- Giovani Bernard (hip) expected to miss Sunday
- DeAngelo Hall re-tore his Achilles' tendon
- Russell Westbrook out 4-6 weeks with broken hand
- Rusell Westbrook Out After Hand Injury
- Khiry Robinson is inactive
- Amar'e Stoudemire will come off the bench
- Uehara signed to a 2-yr contract extension w/ Sox