(1) Troy Tulowitzki having more tests run. Is his season in doubt?
(2) Mark Trumbo mashing with the big boys. Can't keep it up, can he?
(3) Barry Zito caving - what a shock.
(4) Should you be worried about Ryan Cook? Maybe?
(5) Aramis Ramirez, predictably, is heating up.
(6) Shaun Marcum says elbow is alright.
(7) Bullpen updates: Jose Valverde, J.J. Putz and John Axford struggling while Carlos Marmol's arrow is going up.
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Buccaneers fielding offers for Vincent Jackson.
- Blake Griffin under investigation for alleged assault
- Harvin will only have a small role offense Sun
- Brandon Flowers (concussion) will not play Thursday
- Jamaal Charles passed all concussion tests
- Dixon and Brown expected to split
- Reggie Wayne's MRI showed no damage
- Robert Griffin will not play Monday
- Darren Sproles appears likely to play
- Clowney not guaranteed a starting position