(1) Troy Tulowitzki having more tests run. Is his season in doubt?
(2) Mark Trumbo mashing with the big boys. Can't keep it up, can he?
(3) Barry Zito caving - what a shock.
(4) Should you be worried about Ryan Cook? Maybe?
(5) Aramis Ramirez, predictably, is heating up.
(6) Shaun Marcum says elbow is alright.
(7) Bullpen updates: Jose Valverde, J.J. Putz and John Axford struggling while Carlos Marmol's arrow is going up.
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Cam Newton came out of Sunday in good health
- George Hill to return Tuesday?
- Nationals sign Heath Bell to minor league deal
- Pistons have released Josh Smith
- Lawson, game time decision monday
- MCW, Nerlens Noel separated during timeout
- Kings leaning toward George Karl
- Quad injury for Steven Jackson not serious
- Hughes extends 3 years, $42 million
- Sanchez to start week 17