(1) Troy Tulowitzki having more tests run. Is his season in doubt?
(2) Mark Trumbo mashing with the big boys. Can't keep it up, can he?
(3) Barry Zito caving - what a shock.
(4) Should you be worried about Ryan Cook? Maybe?
(5) Aramis Ramirez, predictably, is heating up.
(6) Shaun Marcum says elbow is alright.
(7) Bullpen updates: Jose Valverde, J.J. Putz and John Axford struggling while Carlos Marmol's arrow is going up.
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- DeAngelo Hall re-tore his Achilles' tendon
- Russell Westbrook out 4-6 weeks with broken hand
- Rusell Westbrook Out After Hand Injury
- Khiry Robinson is inactive
- Amar'e Stoudemire will come off the bench
- Uehara signed to a 2-yr contract extension w/ Sox
- Kawhi Leonard is cleared to play Friday
- Kevin Martin (ankle) will play on Thursday
- Angels exercised 2015 club option on Huston Street
- Nationals decline options on LaRoche & Soriano