(1) Alex Avila headed to DL with hamstring injury.
(2) Colby Rasmus blows up – can he be trusted?
(3) Andy Pettitte dominating batters. Can it continue?
(4) Carlos Quentin is Babe Ruth?
(5) Huston Street returns to action.
(6) Alfonso Soriano flashing power bat. Did you notice?
(7) What to do with the perpetually disappointing Tim Lincecum?
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Tim Lincecum leaves game with an apparent injury
- Titans plan to start Mettenberger vs. Texans
- Buccaneers fielding offers for Vincent Jackson.
- Blake Griffin under investigation for assault
- Harvin will only have a small role offense Sun
- Brandon Flowers (concussion) will not play Thursday
- Jamaal Charles passed all concussion tests
- Dixon and Brown expected to split
- Reggie Wayne's MRI showed no damage
- Robert Griffin will not play Monday