(1) King Felix to have his start Wednesday skipped because of a wonky back.
(2) Johan Santana start pushed back two days. Chris Young to start for Mets Tuesday.
(3) Dustin Pedrioa (thumb) will avoid the DL.
(4) Jemile Weeks doing nothing at the dish - nothing.
(5) Alex Presley recalled by Pirates.
(6) Willin Rosario thinks he's Adam Dunn.
(7) Mike Trout has been utterly dynamic.
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Rubio expected to be ready for contact in 2 weeks
- Rondo will play on Saturday
- McGehee has been traded to the Giants
- Leonard has physical damage in his right hand
- Nic Batum (wrist) will not play on Friday
- Durant will not play Friday
- Teague (hamstring) is doubtful for Friday.
- Manning (thigh) was back to a full practice Fri
- Julius Thomas (ankle) looks close to 100%
- Carlisle: Good chance Rondo plays Saturday