Draft Street $150 Free Roll
The folks at DraftStreet have offered a prize package of $150 in an exclusive event for BaseballGuys.com readers. How do you get a shot to win part of the prize package without spending a dollar of cash? Well, it’s easy. Here is what you do.
(1) You click on the link to DraftStreet.com and sign up for the Friday June 1st, $150 Free Roll.
(2) You put together a team based on the salary cap dollars that have been assigned to the players. It’s a one day event, again it’s on Friday the 4th, so you’re just concerned with the matchups of that day which means that maybe, just maybe, starting a guy like Randy Wolf over Chris Capuano might make sense.
(3) The roster of players, for the one day event, is as follows: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 3 OF, 2 U, 2 SP, 1 RP and 1 P (14 starters total)
(4) What is the scoring system for the event? Pretty straight forward actually.
HITTING PITCHING 1B 1 pt BBI -.25 pts 2B 2 pts HA -.25 pts 3B 3 pts HB -.25 pts BB .8 pts ER -.75 pts HR 4 pts INN .75 pts HP .8 pts K .75 pts R 1.5 pts L -.75 pts RBI 1.5 pts S 3 pts SB 2 pts W 1.5 pts KO -1 pt CG 1 pt GDP -1 pt BS -.75 pts CS -1 pt SAC .8 pts
Note: Pitchers will not receive any hitting stats, nor will hitters receive pitching stats.
The freeroll starts on June 1, at 7:05 PM EDT, so make sure you have your roster in by then. You can win real money – for FREE. So get over there and sign up to play.
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Emilio Bonifacio Powers Up Against Rockies
- Matt Kemp Drives in Four Off Two Home Runs
- J.P. Arencibia Drives in Seven with 2 HR, 2 2B
- Cardinals signed Peterson to 5 yr extension
- Brett Gardner Hits Third HR in Two Games
- Josh Harrison homered in his 3rd straight game
- Alex Cobb K's 12 in win over Brewers
- Ryan Zimmerman has Grade 3 hamstring strain
- Chapman extends streak, reaches milestone
- Mike Leake earns 50th career victory
In a 10 tm, can take a shot. Hard to pass on hot players in shallow lg RT @jz0524: ackley over Aaron Hill in 10 team league?