The Fantasy Beat: Jeff Erickson Of Rotowire.com
Justin and Trevor are joined this week by Jeff Erickson from RotoWire.com. They discuss Bryan LaHair, Albert Pujols, Carlos Marmol, Tim Lincecum, punting categories, third base worries and who to possibly add (Ian Stewart, Jed Lowrie, Pedro Alvarez, Chris Davis, Chris Johnson) and much more.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Tulowitzki not in Mondays lineup
- Cole Hamels available
- Vikings may hold AP out in preseason
- Jason Heyward leaves game with back soreness
- Gio Bernard expected to see around 300 touches
- Josh Harrison Kills it With Power and Speed
- Scott Kazmir Notches 12th Win
- Jose Altuve Homers, Swipes AL-leading 42nd Base
- Allen Webster Wins 2014 Debut
- Carlos Santana homered twice more Sunday