Justin and Trevor are joined this week by Jeff Erickson from RotoWire.com. They discuss Bryan LaHair, Albert Pujols, Carlos Marmol, Tim Lincecum, punting categories, third base worries and who to possibly add (Ian Stewart, Jed Lowrie, Pedro Alvarez, Chris Davis, Chris Johnson) and much more.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Cam Newton came out of Sunday in good health
- George Hill to return Tuesday?
- Nationals sign Heath Bell to minor league deal
- Pistons have released Josh Smith
- Lawson, game time decision monday
- MCW, Nerlens Noel separated during timeout
- Kings leaning toward George Karl
- Quad injury for Steven Jackson not serious
- Hughes extends 3 years, $42 million
- Sanchez to start week 17