Draft Street $250 Free Roll
I wrote about it earlier this week, but did you take notice? What is the “it” I'm talking about? I'm talking about your chance to win money, for FREE, by signing up for a daily fantasy baseball game with DraftStreet.com. For more on the contest, click on the link to Draft Street $250 Free Roll for all the details about how you can choose a one day salary cap team and win yourself cash, for no entry fee. That's right. Click on the link to the story and find out how you can put together a 14 person team for a one day Freeroll on Friday and get your chance to win a part of the $250 in cash prizes for no entry fee.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 5-8 PM EDT and Sunday 7-10 PM EDT), Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Nikola Vucevic with 7th straight double-double
- Matt Cain pitched 5 perfect innings Monday
- P.J. Tucker has been ejected
- James Harden Western Conf. Player of the Week
- Schaub is a serious possibility for Browns
- Talib is very close to a deal with Patriots
- Bucs stepping up efforts to trade Darrelle Revis
- Bears have released running back Michael Bush
- Kevin Garnett (back) will play on Monday
- 49ers will cut CB Carlos Rogers
strong numbers. RT @Heif24: Bigger E5 2014 indicator: strong saber metrics or wrist injury?
Myers RT @CCglo: Keep Forever 10 TM 6x6 Wil Myers or Manny Machado? Thanks Ray
From the master. RT @RonShandler: Rule of thumb - spread $ evenly on batters (to accumulate counting stats); go stars/scrubs with pitchers.