The Fantasy Beat: Enjoying Multiple Positions
The Fantasy Beat with Trevor Ray and Justin Fensterman talks about the players that fill several different positions for fantasy baseball. They discuss the benefits of having these players and some of the players with multiple position eligibility you should go after and stay away from.
Michael Young, Ryan Roberts, Emilio Bonifacio, Howie Kendrick, Michael Cuddyer, Michael Morse, Robert Andino
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 5-8 PM EDT and Sunday 7-10 PM EDT), Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Phil Pressey is expected to start Wednesday
- Kevin Durant reaches 40 points for 11th time
- Dirk Nowitzki ties John Havlicek
- Donald Brown has signed with the Chargers
- Broncos sign Aqib Talib to 6-year deal
- San Francisco is trading for OT Jonathan Martin
- Rondo will not play on Wednesday night
- Saints have signed S Jairus Byrd
- Bucs agree to terms with CB Alterraun Verner
- Lakers will declare Kobe out for the season