The Fantasy Beat: Enjoying Multiple Positions
The Fantasy Beat with Trevor Ray and Justin Fensterman talks about the players that fill several different positions for fantasy baseball. They discuss the benefits of having these players and some of the players with multiple position eligibility you should go after and stay away from.
Michael Young, Ryan Roberts, Emilio Bonifacio, Howie Kendrick, Michael Cuddyer, Michael Morse, Robert Andino
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Yasiel Puig not starting on Saturday
- Harper (quad) was removed from Saturday's game
- David Robertson says he's ready
- Nats reinstated Denard Span from the 7-day DL
- Molina not in Cards starting lineup Saturday
- Reyes returned to Jays lineup on Saturday
- Giancarlo Stanton hits walk off grand slam
- Troy Tulowitzki Crushes With Five-RBI Night
- Tyler Chatwood Shines in Season Debut
- Cam Newton (ankle) remains in a boot