(1) Giants/Padres deal for Heath Bell doesn't materialize. Giants left with wounded Brian Wilson and Sergio Romo.
(2) Johan Santana likely done for year (possibly Jonathan Niese as well). Jose Reyes hopefully back next week.
(3) Indians place Josh Tomlin/Michael Brantley on DL. Shin-Soo Choo hurt. Jim Thome now an Indian.
(4) Curtis Granderson having a historic season for the Yankees.
(5) Travis Snider wrist injury ends his season.
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Pablo Sandoval signs with Red Sox
- Howard (knee) might play against Knicks Monday
- Matt Forte Tallies 112 Total Yards, 2 TD
- Mike Evans totals just 47 yards but scores TD
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins suffers back injury
- Hanley to sign with Red Sox Monday
- Odell Beckham exits Sunday's game
- Ryan Mallett may miss time
- Peterson not expected to win appeal
- Hilton hauls in 73 yard TD in win