2011 NFL Draft Guide
I'm not going to weigh it down by adding all kinds of reports on team that you won't read. I'm also not gonna rank players based on 19 different scoring systems. It's time to get down and dirty folks.
So what does The Guide include and how to get you a copy?
* Players are ranked by position (based on PPR Scoring):
The top-30 quarterbacks and tight ends.
The top-100 running backs and wide receivers.
The top-32 kickers and defenses.
* All players also are accompanied by auction dollar values.
* The top-200 overall players are ranked.
* I've also included an article describing my preferred scoring system.
* There is also a quick report on how to evaluate players. Why shouldn't you take a quarterback with your first selection?
* NOTE: The Guide is continually updated, so even though this post is old, the information in The Guide is up to the minute.
There it is. Like I said, down and dirty to help get you into the full swing of fantasy football draft season.
So, how do you get it? Simple really.
The Guide costs $3. Come on, that's less than a sandwich at Subway or a gallon of gas. It's worth it.
Simply click on the yellow DONATE Tab to the right of this article (it's in the far right column) which will redirect you to the BaseballGuys' PayPal page. Once there, simply submit a donation for $3 and I'll be happy to email you directly the eight page PDF file with all the above information in it.
Are you ready for some football !
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Teixeira in Yankees' starting lineup on Tuesday
- Padres reinstate Everth Cabrera from 15-day DL
- Werth not in the Nationals lineup on Tuesday
- Josh Gordon will dispute test results
- David Wilson forced out practice with neck burner
- Jay Bruce has been placed on the bereavement list
- Matheny: Believes Wacha will pitch again this year
- Romo (back) will participate in Tues practice
- Vance Worley Throws Complete-Game Shutout
- The Melk Man Delivers 2 HR in blowout