(1) Braves plan on leaving Jason Heyward down in the batting order.
(2) Is Alex Gordon for real?
(3) Should you be worried about the velocity drop of Aroldis Chapman?
(4) Reports of Lance Berkman's demise were greatly overrated.
(5) Carlos Pena still has pain in his right thumb from April 4th injury.
(6) Chris Young dealing with biceps tendonitis. What a shock.
(7) Pablo Sandoval continues his early season surge.
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Cam Newton will officially start Sunday
- Julio Jones officially is active Sunday
- Julio Jones (oblique) will play on Sunday
- Zach Randolph is not expected to play on Sunday
- Joe Haden (shoulder) will not play on Sunday
- Titans doing homework Jay Cutler
- T.Y. Hilton appears to be a longshot to play Sun.
- DeMarco Murray is going to play Sunday
- Falcons and Julio are optimistic that he will play
- Antonio Gates totals 92 yards, 2 TD
Totally correct you are... Benoit certainly will open yr as closer. RT @formersulkin: isn't NVincent on Padres??