Around The Horn: April8, 2011
(1) How imminent are the injury returns of Zack Greinke, Jake Peavy and Domonic Brown?
(2) Are the Red Sox in panic mode already? It seems like they might be.
(3) How good is Starlin Castro at just 21 years old?
(4) How out of control is Derek Lowe? Is he “breaking out?”
(5) Can Willie Bloomquist continue his torrid pace?
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Gronkowski not expected back for a while
- Aroldis Chapman could throw live BP this week
- Matt Carpenter not in Cardinals lineup Wednesday
- Jeter is not in the Game 1 lineup Wednesday
- Marte is not in the Pirates lineup Wednesday
- Ryan Braun is not in the Brewers lineup Wednesday
- Mike Trout Has Big Night in Loss
- Mike Leake Does It All on Tueday
- Neil Walker Pounds Reds Again Tuesday
- Marcell Ozuna Enjoys Four-Hit Night