Around The Horn: April8, 2011
(1) How imminent are the injury returns of Zack Greinke, Jake Peavy and Domonic Brown?
(2) Are the Red Sox in panic mode already? It seems like they might be.
(3) How good is Starlin Castro at just 21 years old?
(4) How out of control is Derek Lowe? Is he “breaking out?”
(5) Can Willie Bloomquist continue his torrid pace?
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Aaron Harang Ks 11 in No-Decision
- Josh Johnson will have Tommy John surgery
- Chapman threw live batting practice Wednesday
- Hunter is not in the Tigers' lineup on Wednesday
- Luke Gregerson Takes Loss And Third Blown Save
- Darvish next start pushed back to Monday
- Hammel Dominates Diamondbacks on Tuesday
- Justin Upton is not in the Braves lineup Wednesday
- Christian Yelich extends hit streak to 16 games
- Alex Wood out dueled by Jose Fernandez