(1) How imminent are the injury returns of Zack Greinke, Jake Peavy and Domonic Brown?
(2) Are the Red Sox in panic mode already? It seems like they might be.
(3) How good is Starlin Castro at just 21 years old?
(4) How out of control is Derek Lowe? Is he “breaking out?”
(5) Can Willie Bloomquist continue his torrid pace?
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Chandler Jones expected to miss a month
- Nikola Vucevic agrees to 4-yr $53 million ext
- Titans trading LB Akeem Ayers to Patriots
- Da'Quan Bowers suspended two games
- Cowboys waive Michael Sam
- A.J. Green status still up in the air
- Mike Pettine has no plans to bench Hoyer
- Calvin Johnson (ankle) has resumed running
- A.J. Green (toe) said he will play Sunday
- Pierre Thomas (shoulder) will miss 2-3 weeks