Around The Horn: April8, 2011
(1) How imminent are the injury returns of Zack Greinke, Jake Peavy and Domonic Brown?
(2) Are the Red Sox in panic mode already? It seems like they might be.
(3) How good is Starlin Castro at just 21 years old?
(4) How out of control is Derek Lowe? Is he “breaking out?”
(5) Can Willie Bloomquist continue his torrid pace?
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Jose Fernandez said he was cleared to throw
- Drew Stanton will start Sunday
- Vernon Davis is not practicing Friday
- Arian Foster (hamstring) is questionable Sunday
- Charles is practicing with Chiefs again on Friday
- Cecil Shorts will play on Sunday
- Jordan Reed has been ruled out for Sunday
- Cardinals place Abraham on injured reserve
- Cameron (shoulder) was practicing Friday
- Hamilton's status for playoff in doubt