Around The Horn – Slow Starts
Should you panic because your guys are off to a slow start? History says that players that really struggle early on can still be effective options over the course of the season. I'll go through some of the slow starters in 2010 – guys like Mark Teixeira and Justin Verlander – and hopefully show you that remaining patient is often the prudent move.
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 5-8 PM EDT and Sunday 7-10 PM EDT), Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Titans put RB Chris Johnson on the trade block
- Curry's minutes will be limited Sunday night
- Garnett will miss his fifth straight game Sunday
- Jets have released Pro-Bowl CB Antonio Cromartie
- Cards signed Cuban shortstop Aledmys Diaz
- Kris Medlen leaves Sunday's game
- Vikings will not re-sign DE Jared Allen
- Twins reassigned Buxton to minor league camp
- Jamal Crawford (calf) will miss Monday's game
- Lou Williams with 2nd straight DNP
"Improving Padres made quiet try for Headley, but free agency looms" http://t.co/Ipwc8lADld
RT @charginthemound: youre dead on with CJ Wilson, since becoming a starter & ballpark but a guy always overlooked & under appreciated.
Baez maybe Sept. Polanco, June? RT @ksufan7227: when do u see Gregory Polanco or Beaz being called up
I believe so, yes RT @Otgdy27: is Crick a "can't miss" prospect for SF?