Around The Horn – Slow Starts
Should you panic because your guys are off to a slow start? History says that players that really struggle early on can still be effective options over the course of the season. I'll go through some of the slow starters in 2010 – guys like Mark Teixeira and Justin Verlander – and hopefully show you that remaining patient is often the prudent move.
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Cardinals signed Peterson to 5 yr extension
- Brett Gardner Hits Third HR in Two Games
- Josh Harrison homered in his 3rd straight game
- Alex Cobb K's 12 in win over Brewers
- Ryan Zimmerman has Grade 3 hamstring strain
- Chapman extends streak, reaches milestone
- Mike Leake earns 50th career victory
- Lester has been scratched for Wednesday
- Suh given permission to explore free agency
- Adam Wainwright will start on Friday
In a 10 tm, can take a shot. Hard to pass on hot players in shallow lg RT @jz0524: ackley over Aaron Hill in 10 team league?