Around The Horn – Slow Starts
Should you panic because your guys are off to a slow start? History says that players that really struggle early on can still be effective options over the course of the season. I'll go through some of the slow starters in 2010 – guys like Mark Teixeira and Justin Verlander – and hopefully show you that remaining patient is often the prudent move.
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Pablo Sandoval will not play on Sunday
- Nova left Saturday's game with elbow soreness
- Cuddyer took batting practice Saturday
- It's Official: Hamels starts Wednesday in L.A.
- Yasiel Puig not starting on Saturday
- Harper was removed from Saturday's game
- David Robertson says he's ready
- Nats reinstated Denard Span from the 7-day DL
- Molina not in Cards starting lineup Saturday
- Reyes returned to Jays lineup on Saturday