Have I got a treat for you, and it's 100% FREE.
No more emailing me and waiting for me to shoot you back an email between my random dates, wild drinking binges, and time spent with the neighbors’ wife (if you don’t get that “in” joke make sure to tune in to my daily radio show on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio, 5-8 PM EDT, Monday through Friday).
If you’ve been coming by the site you know that I’ve been giving away hitter capsules for all the positions on the diamond. At this point all the positions have been released – thankfully – as my finger is awfully tired from clicking on “attach” and “send.” Honestly, the response has been tremendous, and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. If you missed any portion of the capsules you are in luck. All you have to do is to click on the following link to get access to my position by position capsules for hitters.
I’m also releasing, for FREE, a 75,000 word file on Starting Pitchers. I can’t take credit for the work, I didn’t write a single word of it, but I’ve been fortunate enough to set up a partnership with Paul Sporer of paulsporer.com.
With that, let me present the 2011 Starting Pitcher Guide
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Yankees activated A-Rod from the restricted list
- Wayne (elbow) did not practice on Thursday
- Rashad Jennings will not play vs. the Colts
- Cubs could announce hiring of Maddon Thurs
- Giants win World Series for 3rd time in five years
- Kevin Martin (ankle) will be inactive Wednesday
- David Lee will not play Wednesday'
- Barea has agreed to contract with the Mavericks
- Rajon Rondo will play for Boston on Wednesday
- Rondo is expected to play Wednesday