Overview: 2011 Player Capsules
Have I got a treat for you, and it's 100% FREE.
No more emailing me and waiting for me to shoot you back an email between my random dates, wild drinking binges, and time spent with the neighbors’ wife (if you don’t get that “in” joke make sure to tune in to my daily radio show on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio, 5-8 PM EDT, Monday through Friday).
If you’ve been coming by the site you know that I’ve been giving away hitter capsules for all the positions on the diamond. At this point all the positions have been released – thankfully – as my finger is awfully tired from clicking on “attach” and “send.” Honestly, the response has been tremendous, and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. If you missed any portion of the capsules you are in luck. All you have to do is to click on the following link to get access to my position by position capsules for hitters.
I’m also releasing, for FREE, a 75,000 word file on Starting Pitchers. I can’t take credit for the work, I didn’t write a single word of it, but I’ve been fortunate enough to set up a partnership with Paul Sporer of paulsporer.com.
With that, let me present the 2011 Starting Pitcher Guide
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- D-Backs place Trumbo on DL
- Yadier Molina not in the Cardinals lineup Thursday
- K-Rod Earns League-Leaging Ninth Save
- Desmond Jennings Has Three Hits, Two Steals
- Michael Wacha Ks 10 in Four Innings, Loses
- Nelson Cruz Two HR Powers Orioles
- Cole Hamels takes loss in 1st start of the year
- Zack Greinke K's 11, remains undefeated
- Chris Paul says he will play Thursday
- Andrew McCutchen with a HR in 3 straight games