At Fantasy Alarm we pride ourselves on being there for you. We post on Twitter, blast out the best news reports in the business, send you daily emails, answer your emails and questions and host a myriad of shows on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio. In our never ending quest to take out coverage/help to the next level we've started a new service folk love. That service is Live Advice, something we offer every Friday at 2 PM EDT.
The Fantasy Alarm Assistant GM Package has Weekly Player Rankings, Game Previews, News & Notes, an Innovative Game Day Product that is Unqiue in the fantasy sports industry and Premium Articles from the best experts in the business.
Football started Thursday night, and if you want to talk about what happened in that game. We are here for you.
Do you want to know which players to add off waivers? We are here for you.
Do you want to know if you should make that 2-for-1 trade? We are here for you.
What about which players to START or SIT? We are here for you.
And we aren't going to forget about you baseball folks either.
Do you have queries about which youngsters to add off waivers that might help in September?
Do you need help with setting your starting lineup?
Which pitchers might you have to worry about being shut down because of innings counts?
Is it time to give up on struggling vets and hope to hit it big the last few weeks of the season?
Give us a holler Friday, September 5th at 2 PM EDT and Rick Wolf - of Colton & The Wolfman fame from SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Tuesday nights at 10 PM EDT) - will answer your question on the spot. Here is what you need to do to join in the fun.
(1) You need to sign in to your Fantasy Alarm account. You can create an account for Free – don't worry we aren't asking for a donation or anything.
(2) Make sure you are logged in to your account.
(3) Click on the Live Advice link located right here for the chat.
Simple as that.
Hope to see you there at 2 PM EDT, Friday, September 5th.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Teague (hamstring) is doubtful for Friday.
- Manning (thigh) was back to a full practice Fri
- Julius Thomas (ankle) looks close to 100%
- Carlisle: Good chance Rondo plays Saturday
- Harbaughs family encouraging him to take Mich job
- Brewer, Turiaf traded to Rockets
- Yankees send Prado to the Marlins
- Frank Gore knows the end is near
- Rashad Jennings has been ruled out for Sunday
- Seahawks signed Cliff Avril to a 4-year extension