Daily Trends: August 28th
I'm sitting here thinking about last weekend and the coming weekend. Last weekend was all filled up with beautiful ladies. This weekend will likely be filled with booze in search of pretty ladies. Boy can things change in seven days. One thing that never changes is my unending quest to break down BVP data for daily matchups for the baseball season. Hope it's helping someone. Anyone? Bueller? Here are the matchups for August 28th, 2014.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
I see you Ray.... I read this stuff everyday and it helps me do very well for myself in daily games.... No need for the Bueller call.... Take care
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Kelvin Benjamin: 115 yards, TD
- Jonathan Stewart Leaves Sunday With Knee Injury
- Antonio Brown Tallies 90 Yards, 2 TD
- LeGarrette Blounts Tallies 118 Yards, TD
- Giovani Bernard Tallies 54 Yards, 2 TD
- Kyle Rudolph Exits With Groin Injury
- Hyde reaches pay dirt in loss to Cardinals
- Gore totals just 10 yards in loss
- Teddy Bridgewater Sees First NFL Game Action
- Lynch totals 128 yards, 2 TD's in win