Daily Trends: August 26th
Back from the Playboy Mansion and the 3rd Annual Pornstar Fantasy Football League it's time to get back to reality. Wish I didn't have to, but you can only live the dream for so long. Today I'll break down the matchups for the diamond action, focusing on what you need to know to avoid disaster or win.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Peterson unlikely to play in 2014
- AP won't play Sunday, season status in limbo
- Welker to be reinstated Wednesday
- Hanley Ramirez has been scratched Tuesday
- Hamilton is back in the Angels lineup Tuesday
- Choo to have surgery on left ankle
- Teixeira out Tuesday due to discomfort in wrist
- Girardi: Tanaka tentatively slated to start Sunday
- Votto is expected to take BP on Tuesday
- Roddy White will play on Thursday
RT @billplunkettocr: 2run HR by Yasiel Puig is his first since July 31. 146 at-bats between HRs this time. Only 3 HR in 335 ABs since May 28