Back from the Playboy Mansion and the 3rd Annual Pornstar Fantasy Football League it's time to get back to reality. Wish I didn't have to, but you can only live the dream for so long. Today I'll break down the matchups for the diamond action, focusing on what you need to know to avoid disaster or win.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Randall Cobb Has Six Catches for 121 Yards, TD
- James Starks Leaves Sunday with Ankle Injury
- Aaron Rodgers Passes for 255 Yards, 3 TD
- Greg Olsen Makes Eight Grabs for 105 Yards
- Golden Tate Catches 10 Passes for 154 Yards, TD
- Reggie Bush Re-Injures Ankle
- Kenny Stills Tallies 103 Yards, TD
- Drew Brees Passes for 342 Yards, 2 TD
- Jeremiah Ratliff Records 3.5 Sacks on Sunday
- Matt Forte Tallies 109 All-Purpose Yards, 2 TD