Daily Trends: August 18th
Monday is one of those days where there will be a lot of mixing and matching. There isn't a lot of BVP data to go off of in many of the matchups, and a few teams are traveling so we don't have a full slate of games to review anyway. Here's Ray Flowers' take on the action that you can look forward to Monday, August 18th.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Kelvin Benjamin: 115 yards, TD
- Jonathan Stewart Leaves Sunday With Knee Injury
- Antonio Brown Tallies 90 Yards, 2 TD
- LeGarrette Blounts Tallies 118 Yards, TD
- Giovani Bernard Tallies 54 Yards, 2 TD
- Kyle Rudolph Exits With Groin Injury
- Hyde reaches pay dirt in loss to Cardinals
- Gore totals just 10 yards in loss
- Teddy Bridgewater Sees First NFL Game Action
- Lynch totals 128 yards, 2 TD's in win