Monday is one of those days where there will be a lot of mixing and matching. There isn't a lot of BVP data to go off of in many of the matchups, and a few teams are traveling so we don't have a full slate of games to review anyway. Here's Ray Flowers' take on the action that you can look forward to Monday, August 18th.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- DeRozan injured in loss to Mavericks
- David West with 18 points in return from injury
- Westbrook with 32 & 8 assists in his return
- Blake Griffin with 30 points, 10 rebounds
- Blue Jays acquire Donaldson from the Athletics
- DeRozan leaves Friday's game
- Rudy Gay and Darren Collison will play Friday
- Dwight Howard will not play Friday
- Carmelo Anthony is officially out Friday
- Bears placed LB Lance Briggs on injured reserve
The whole point of getting things done is knowing what to leave undone. - Oswald Chambers #quotes