Daily Fantasy Baseball Trends: August 12th
(image) Brett Gardner has been hot, and it seems like he might keep that trend going Tuesday. Ditto in the case of Josh Reddick. And don't get us started about the case of Anthony Rizzo. Not so much though for Robinson Cano or Kyle Seager though. Ray Flowers presents the data you need in order to make an educated guess on who to start/sit August 12th.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
Ray, Yes, only 3 OFs. Because of innings limit, I should only roster 5 SPs. Is Gray better than McHugh or Gallardo? Thanks again.
Randy Mangolt - You only play 3 OFs? Dealing an injured rookie, with huge K concerns, for Gray is fine to do. You have to decide if it's a fit based on your roster and innings pitched limits, but in a vacuum, deal is fine to make.
Ray, Been offered Sonny Gray for my Springer. I already have Hamels, Kluber, Bailey, Gallardo and McHugh in a 12 team roto league with innings limits (I am currently slightly over). OF are Cespedes, Holliday and JUp. Thoughts? Thank you Ray.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- AP being investigated for another abuse accusation
- WR Vincent Brown has signed with Raiders
- Tillman has been placed on IR. Torn right triceps
- Lewis: A.J.Green's foot injury not long term
- Abraham expected to return to Cardinals Tuesday
- Charles Tillman (triceps) on season-ending IR
- DeSean Jackson is "day-to-day"
- Rizzo returned to the Cubs lineup on Monday
- Jamaal Charles has a high ankle sprain
- RG3 says he doesn’t have a fracture