Fantasy Football, Stardate 2014. You're sitting there doing all your draft prep. You've read the articles. You've familiarized yourself with the depth charts. There's one missing piece. What is that? It's player rankings of course. To that end we at FantasyAlarm have a special offer for you.
August 10th, 2014 – today – our rankings are FREE. Yeah, that's right. Free.
100 running backs
120 wide receivers
50 tight ends
Play in an IDP league? We've got you covered there too.
75 defensive linemen
75 defensive backs
Rankings is what it's all about. It's what really matters as you get ready to finalize your thoughts heading into your draft. Let FantasyAlarm help you by offering you our rankings free for August 10th, 2014. Tell a friend. Or don't... you may not want to share the goodness with your friends.
TO GET THE RANKINGS UPDATE, FREE, JUST ON AUGUST 10TH, 2014, CLICK ON THE LINK TO THE FANTASY FOOTBALL RANKINGS AT FANTASY ALARM.
* The chats are Friday's at 2 PM EDT.
Welcome to football season, you folks gave me great advice for baseball and I thank you! Quick one here... #3WR for week 1? any of these rookies Either B.Cooks, K.Benjamin, M.Evans or Sanu? Thank you in advance!
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Fred Jackson is officially questionable for Monday
- Kevin Garnett (rest) will not play on Saturday
- Durant, Westbrook could return sooner than later
- Sandoval offered five-year contract from Red Sox
- Twins won bidding war for Korean LHP Yang.
- Clock is ticking' for Robert Griffin III
- Seahawks considering using Sherman at WR?
- Taj Gibson Leaves Game with Ankle Injury
- Andre Drummond Grabs 16 Boards in Loss
- Nicolas Batum will start on Friday