Daily Trends: August 8th
Thursday August 7th was National Sea Serpent Day! Did you celebrate? I'm guessing not. How about we turn back to baseball, that what you're thinking? You know me, I like to be random at times. Gotta keep things new and fresh to keep it interesting right? So whether you want to talk plesiosaur or baseball, the Oracle is your man. Here are the BVP matchups for Friday, August 8th.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
Rougned Odor or Jacob Lamb? 14-team mix; Util/bench position for ROS and $5 for next year, if I keep one.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Aaron Hill dislocated his right pinkie
- Eric Decker has setback on MNF
- Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery are ACTIVE
- Lakers sign guard Wayne Ellington
- Markakis is back in the lineup Monday
- V-Jax sustained small wrist fracture
- Kyle Rudolph out for six weeks
- Dolphins won't name starting QB for Week-4
- George down to 1 crutch working out 5 times a week
- Eric Decker (hamstring) is a game-time decision
RT @ktsharp: Jose Pirela is 1st Yankee to get a hit in each of his 1st 2 at-bats in his MLB debut since Mike Pagliarulo in 1984