Thursday August 7th was National Sea Serpent Day! Did you celebrate? I'm guessing not. How about we turn back to baseball, that what you're thinking? You know me, I like to be random at times. Gotta keep things new and fresh to keep it interesting right? So whether you want to talk plesiosaur or baseball, the Oracle is your man. Here are the BVP matchups for Friday, August 8th.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
Rougned Odor or Jacob Lamb? 14-team mix; Util/bench position for ROS and $5 for next year, if I keep one.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Harvin will only have a small role offense Sun
- Brandon Flowers (concussion) will not play Thursday
- Jamaal Charles passed all concussion tests
- Dixon and Brown expected to split
- Reggie Wayne's MRI showed no damage
- Robert Griffin will not play Monday
- Darren Sproles appears likely to play
- Clowney not guaranteed a starting position
- Jamaal Charles had concussion-like symptons
- Chandler Jones expected to miss a month