I won't bore you with a long lead in with jokes about booze or random links to articles that I find interesting (I do so like to expand your minds with funny anecdotes) because I'm busy today. Instead I will simply post a link to the 2014 FANTASY BASEBALL PLAYER RANKINGS UPDATE for August 1t. Mixed, AL and NL players are broken down. Forty players at all the infield spots, 100 outfielders, 100 starting pitchers and 75 relievers. It's all there. Give it a look so you know how to rank players as we enter the dog days of summer.
The 2014 Fantasy Football Draft Guide is HERE!! 210 pages of system breakdowns, offensive line breakdowns, injury reports, 30 proven winning strategies and of course over 550 players ranked. Sign up for a new DraftKings account to get the guide, the NFL in-season Assistant GM and all of our daily fantasy football tools for FREE!!!
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Blake Bortles will start for the Jaguars Thursday
- Ron Rivera says Cam Newton probably starts Sunday
- Larry Sanders will serve his suspension Thursday
- Cousins (illness) upgraded to probable Thursday
- Hiroshima Carp decided not to post Kenta Maeda
- Leonard & Parker will not play on Friday
- Royals sign RHP Kris Medlen to a two-year deal
- Bogut out indefinitly
- T.Y. Hilton is not practicing on Thursday
- Lance Stephenson highly doubtful for next 2 games