Daily Trends: July 30th
I'm back from Hawaii. I don't want to be back from Hawaii. If you want to see some photos of why I wish I was still in Hawaii scroll down to the bottom of my piece titled and The Hits Keep Coming.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
THE 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL DRAFT GUIDE IS AVAILABLE. IF YOU HAVEN'T PICKED UP A COPY YET, SIMPLY PUT, YOU'RE FALLING BEHIND.
Ray - being a man who tells it like it is about people's fantasy dreams, I figured we could call it like we saw it. If your feelings were hurt, please take this as my apology. I consider you one of my top 10 friends and know in my heart we could be besties. You, me, Justin Timberlake, Peyton Manning, and Nick Lachey. Let me know if you are in. Justin Timberlake is getting antsy with anticipation....
Lets brush off the cobwebs sir. Welcome back but this is far from your best work. Is Carlos Gonzales a guy to start?
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Rubio Spent Offseason Working On Shot
- Raiders have officially fired Dennis Allen
- Knile Davis Rushes For 107 Yards In Win
- Charles Totals 3 TD's In Return To Action
- Alex Smith Dominates Pats, Goes 20-248-3
- Jamaal Charles is active
- LaRon Landry has been suspended 4 games
- Astros hire Hinch as new manager
- E.J. Manuel benched, Orton starts Week 5
- Colts have released Da'Rick Rogers