Live Advice: Talk To The Experts
Fantasy Alarm prides itself on being there for you, the fan/follower. We post on Twitter, send you emails, answer your emails and questions and host a myriad of shows on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio. In our never ending quest to take out coverage/help to the next level we've started a new thing – doing Live Advice on Friday's at 2 PM EDT each week.
Jeff Mans and Ray Flowers will answer all your questions.
Which rookie should you add or should you avoid them all together?
Who do you buy/sell for the second half of the baseball season?
Should you accept the trade offers you were presented?
Should you offer your guy to get another?
Who do you take at RB if you don't get one of the first four players?
Is it worth taking a QB early in fantasy football?
Is there any strategy to use when drafting kickers and defenses?
Is Ray better looking than Jeff?
What zany thing will Jeff say in the chat?
Will the guys actually talk about lingerie football?
You ask, we give the answer. It's as simple as that. Whatever you want to know Jeff and Ray will do their best to provide something insightful or at least memorable. How do you join the fun? So glad you asked...
FantasyAlarm.com is offering a live chat July 11th at 2 PM EDT (11 AM PST).
Here's all you need to do to be a part of the event.
(1) You need to sign in to your Fantasy Alarm account. You can create an account for Free – don't worry we aren't asking for a donation or anything.
(2) Make sure you are logged in to your account.
(3) Click on the Live Advice link located right here for the chat.
Simple as that.
Follow those three steps and you'll be able to ask The Oracle – and Jeff Mans – a question, and get that answer in more than just six words like you get on Twitter.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Welker's suspension official starts week 1
- WR Wes Welker suspended four games.
- MRI on Rizzo reveals a mild low back strain
- Colts owner Irsay suspended six games, fined $500k
- Vickerson agreed to terms with Bengals
- Sankey is now the No. 2 running back
- Update: Watt's extension worth $100 million
- Mortenson: Watt extension worth est. 6yr/99m
- Texans agree to long-term pact with Watt
- LaRoche day-to-day with lower back stiffness