Ryan Howard is moving his hands in his stance. Will it matter in terms of his production? When will the Brewers call up the streaking Jimmy Nelson? How is Casey McGehee doing what he's doing? Is Howie Kendrick a fantasy superstar? Is there an AL starting pitcher for the Twins that you should be paying closer attention to? And what about hot performers like Suzuki, Infante, Pearce and Calhoun?Posts
NOT WHAT HE USED TO BE BUT...
(image) Ryan Howard has decided to change his stance by dropping his hands. “I guess my hands have crept up over the years," said Howard. "I think when I first came up, they were lower. It’s a weird feeling but, you know, I’m trying something new. I’m trying to get my hands in the zone faster and keep them in the zone." The change Continue...
Yes, but the reference to Hill being "just another guy" at 2B make me think that Infante might have some more upside the rest of this season. Close call here? Neither worth fretting about?
Michael Magid - My rankings on second sackers are only a week old at this point, still good to go off of - http://www.fantasyalarm.com/rankings.php
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Emmanuel Sanders Scores 3 TD's in TNF
- Mets interested in free-agent Michael Cuddyer
- Lincecum's back MRI came back clean
- Tigers expected to pick up Soria's option
- Steve Nash will miss 2014-15 NBA season
- Mets officially hired Kevin Long
- Phillies signed Grady Sizemore to 1-year deal
- Clowney could play Sunday against the Titans
- Robinson will start at RB vs. Dolphins on Sunday
- Durant is out of a cast and into a walking boot