It's July 4th. You should be out having a good time with your family. Some of us though, the lucky few, still have some work to do. After all we want you to enjoy your day, and part of that enjoyment comes from the world of sports. Let Ray Flowers help you to set your baseball lineups for Independence Day.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
Järpen - Thank you sir. I feel like you've sent this offer to me somewhere else... maybe in an email? Maybe your trading partner asked. I would take deal #1. Smith>Outnam. Rendon>Bourn. I'd rather have Miggy than Jones, but it's close enough that the deal is worth doing.
Happy Fourth, Ray! I have two offers on the table: 1. Miggy, Bourn, Z. Putnam for (his) A. Rendon, Adam Jones, J. Smith (can substitute Panda for Rendon). Or 2. Miggy for (his) C. Johnson and A. McCutchen. Thanks!
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Victorino (back) will swing a bat Monday
- Raiders Woodson expects to play in 2015
- Pedro Strop was involved in a car accident in DR
- Rays signed right-handed pitcher Ernesto Frieri
- Clowney said he suffered a setback
- Megatron Racks up 146 Yrads, 2 TD
- Matthew Stafford Throws for 390 Yards, 2 TD
- Brandon Marshall Gets Checked for Concussion
- Alshon Jeffery Hauls in 2 TD in Loss
- Martellus Bennett Has Eight Grabs for 109 Yards
that it does RT @clydemac39: happy turkey day ray, hey it rhymes