It's July 4th. You should be out having a good time with your family. Some of us though, the lucky few, still have some work to do. After all we want you to enjoy your day, and part of that enjoyment comes from the world of sports. Let Ray Flowers help you to set your baseball lineups for Independence Day.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
Järpen - Thank you sir. I feel like you've sent this offer to me somewhere else... maybe in an email? Maybe your trading partner asked. I would take deal #1. Smith>Outnam. Rendon>Bourn. I'd rather have Miggy than Jones, but it's close enough that the deal is worth doing.
Happy Fourth, Ray! I have two offers on the table: 1. Miggy, Bourn, Z. Putnam for (his) A. Rendon, Adam Jones, J. Smith (can substitute Panda for Rendon). Or 2. Miggy for (his) C. Johnson and A. McCutchen. Thanks!
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Cubs announce hiring of Joe Maddon
- Yankees to extend a qualifying offer to Robertson
- Brook Lopez suffers setback
- Cubs fired manager Rick Renteria
- Ryan Mathews (knee) is practicing on Friday
- Giovani Bernard (hip) was officially ruled out
- Jordan Cameron has been ruled out for Sunday
- Darren Sproles expected to play Sunday
- Tony Romo did not practice on Friday
- A.J. Green expects to play Sunday
@LeftysSports you got it. Appreciate your support too. Gotta support my local shop.