Daily Trends: July 3rd
As we close in on the holiday you're getting ready to pack the cooler and kids up to drive to the family get together. Fireworks, fun, some Frisbee, BBQ and drinking are likely on the list of festivities. Before you check out for the weekend let Ray Flowers help you to set your lineups for Thursday July 3rd.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
DISH DIAMONDS – The Best Hitting Matchups of the Day
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery are ACTIVE
- Lakers sign guard Wayne Ellington
- Markakis is back in the lineup Monday
- V-Jax sustained small wrist fracture
- Kyle Rudolph out for six weeks
- Dolphins won't name starting QB for Week-4
- George down to 1 crutch working out 5 times a week
- Eric Decker (hamstring) is a game-time decision
- Kelvin Benjamin: 115 yards, TD
- Jonathan Stewart Leaves Sunday With Knee Injury
RT @ktsharp: Jose Pirela is 1st Yankee to get a hit in each of his 1st 2 at-bats in his MLB debut since Mike Pagliarulo in 1984